Embedded Computing Remote
The X7-EC is a new variant of iDirect’s popular X7 satellite remote enhanced with embedded computing technology to run value-added software.
- Maximum configurations:
– 4 x DVB-S2X carrier modulator
– 3 x DVB-S2X carrier modulator with optional ASI interfaces
– 2 x DVB-S2X carrier modulator and one demodulator with optional ASI interfaces
– 3 x DVB-S2X carrier demodulator (with dual L-band input)
– 2 x DVB-S2X carrier demodulator with one modulator and optional ASI interfaces
- Minimum symbol rate: 256 kbaud
- Maximum symbol rate: 133 Mbaud
- Data rates up to 425 Mbit/s
- IF (70/140) and L-Band (950-2150) high power outputs
- Very high bandwidth efficiency, ease of monitoring and control leads to Low Total Cost of Ownership
– DVB-S2X, DVB-S2, DVB-DSNG/S compliant
– QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK, 64APSK, 128APSK and 256 APSK
– Up to 15% bandwidth gain with optional Equalink® 3 pre-distortion
– Up to 15% bandwidth efficiency gains (on top of DVB-S2) with Clean Channel Technology®
– Multistream CCM or VCM mode with ISSY
- Highest system reliability and service uptime
– Redundancy with main TS over ASI and back-up TS over IP input
– Built-in TS Analyser with PCR jitter measurements
– RFI reduction using optional DVB RF Carrier ID (DVB-CID) and NIT table CID (default)
– Market leading RF purity and performance
– PRBS generator for link performance tests
- Remote in-band management
- Remote over-the-air software upgrade
- Optional 4 x MPE encapsulators / decapsulators up to 70 Mbps
- Optional AES encryption / decryption up to 140 Mbps
- Optional BISS scrambler/descrambler up to 130 Mbps
- Maximum configurations:
he Newtec MCX7000 is a new dense DVB-S2X multi-carrier satellite gateway for efficient distribution to towers and headends, or for use in back-up or dense DTH HUB stations, resulting in OPEX and CAPEX savings. This 133 Mbaud modem is also fit for broadcast contribution applications on standard and HTS spotbeam transponders.
Compatible with the Newtec Dialog® multiservice broadcast platform, it brings increased bandwidth efficiency of up to 51% and features multistream, as well as Newtec’s Clean Channel Technology® and its linear and non-linear pre-distortion technology Equalink® 3.
Building upon the MDM6100 Broadcast Satellite Modem software suite, the enhanced hardware platform of the MCX7000 extends the modem capabilities beyond single carrier support. In a multi-modulator configuration, four 133 Mbaud carriers acc. DVB standards up to DVB-S2X can be generated. In a first releasemulti-demod modem configuration, three 133 Mbaud carriers can be demodulated, next to modulation of a 133 Mbaud signal with full support of the DVB satellite standards up to DVB-S2X. Each and every Transport Stream embedded in one of the received carriers can be output on one of the six (optional) ASI or dual Ethernet ports. The same data interfaces can be used as input ports for the modulator. Transmodulation of a received stream is also an option.
Its remote in-band management and software upgradeability makes it the receiver equipment of choice for remote unattended towers and headends. Subsequent releases of this future-proof DVB-S2X platform guarantee, by simple software upgrade, even increased functionality and higher density.
Quality satellite routers need reliable outdoor unit (ODU) equipment to complete a terminal that delivers a consistent link for dependable satellite communications. The iDirect family of advanced ODU equipment is specifically tailored around the capabilities of iDirect’s remote portfolio. All remote and ODU bundles are tested for compatibility and were created to ease deployment and deliver exceptional performance.
iDirect offers a variety of bundled terminal packages that pair a satellite router with the appropriate BUCs, LNBs, and/or antennas for Ku frequency bands. Our selection of iDirect-brand Ku BUCs enables you to choose the right power for your needs. All the electronics are protected by 3-year warranties.
Value and Convenience
Bundled terminal solutions offer the ultimate price value, with the simplicity of placing a single order and the assurance that you’re receiving a proven solution.
Reliable and durable hardware, wideband frequency coverage, efficient power usage and lightweight designs illustrate genuine ODU innovations.
All iDirect ODU equipment has been extensively tested to ensure performance meets specifications and guarantee interoperability with iDirect remotes.
Certified for Compliance
Third-party labs confirm iDirect’s bundled satellite router and ODU sets comply with international regulatory standards, providing peace of mind.
In addition to our popular line of name-brand equipment, if you have specialized needs or require ODU items for other frequency bands, be sure to consult with Sales to learn about the broader selection we can provide.